When you go online what are you looking for?
Sometimes you’re looking specifically for a product to purchase. However, most of the time you’re looking for information, right?
You might look for:
- Product reviews
- Help solving a problem
- Answers to a question
- How to solutions
And so on.
What you’re really looking for is content. Content is the foundation of the internet.
When you create a website, in order to be successful, you will want to become an active content creator. You will use content to:
- Grab the attention of the search engines so you show up on search engine results
- Provide information and value for website visitors
- Drive traffic to your website
- Establish credibility and authority
- Connect with your website visitors
- Sell products and services
- Promote yourself and others
Content and your content strategy play a critical role in your success. As you’re planning your website consider how content will play a role in your website. How will you make your content available to your visitors? How will you organise it? What type of content will you provide?
Keep in mind that you don’t have to create all of your content yourself. You can use PLR, you can outsource it and of course you can create it yourself.
Contact me to learn more about the role content plays in your website success.